Wednesday, January 21, 2015

hogs and kisses and my heart burns for you!

here are some super cute ideas for the man or boy for valentines day. The fire boot is the orginal file from www.snapdragonsnippets.com  I added  the verse my heart burns for you down to my sole! The Harley boot I made from the fire boot, added flames which I have on my files from online silhouette store along with the Harley shaped tag. went by a picture and made the boot has chocolate lips in it for the hogs and kisses. Hope I have inspired you to go craft something up. I can see many uses in the future for this fire boot a great file to have. hugs

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute!! I love these!! The Harley boot is amazing!! Wow, your talent is endless my friend!! Love!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Ha.......these a great, Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Ha.......these a great, Wow!

    ReplyDelete