Thursday, January 22, 2015

JUst a note "things can get a little bit sticky"

 I bought this file a while back from the online silhouette store it a lori whitlock design. The orginal design is the camera down below but being I love our Harley I had to make some. These are quick easy and cute and really anything you can image can go on front makes cute little thank you gift
The camera post note cover is the orginal made two then added a calendar to the front of one which is from the cutting café and the ladybug is already on my files.  thanks for stopping by have a crafty day. hugs

6 comments:

  1. These are so awesome, Rhonda!! I love all of the fun designs!! As always my friend - amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super holders I like all the different designs you put on the covers Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun and great gifts these are for Valentines:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete