Tuesday, April 7, 2015

lets feed the animals!! (cutting cafe post day)

Today is post day for designers of www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com I am sharing this cute file of vending machines http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2015/01/vending-machine-template-and-cutting-file.html which I made for a zoo party. This is the center piece then each child gets there own machine they are that easy to put together it takes no time at all. super fun and easy I used the same lid style this is my favorite there are two more choices I used animal print paper and cut an print images from internet. thanks for stopping by hugs

8 comments:

  1. this is a totally awesome way to display more then one...your a genius...love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea! I bet the kids will love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! The kids are going to love their party favor. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, so fun!! What an awesome way to display treats!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an Awesome and fun idea!! I love the candy machines!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete