Monday, July 20, 2015

build a flower(snapdragonsnippets)

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I had fun playing with the grandkids.Today is my post for www.snapdragonsnippets.com  These are new in the store build a flower. Comes with seven different pedals so you can combine and mix anyway you want. I cut out some in different colors and just started combining to make some awesome embellishments for my projects. I added my handmade bottlecaps in middle for a special touch. Hope this has inspired you to make your own. have a great crafty day.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These flowers are GORGEOUS!! The hand made bottle caps are awesome! Glad you had a great wknd with the Grandkids:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, Rhonda!! Your handmade bottle caps look amazing!! What fun flowers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers Rhonda I just love making them myself

    ReplyDelete